Friday, April 30, 2010

spoken gratitude


1. cherry blossoms

2. an entire day with my husband

3. gardening as a family

4. the game "Who, What, Where" http://www.boardgames.com/whowhwhga.html

5. nails painted hot pink

6. thunder and lightning

7. teaching 2nd grade English students "Do You Know the Muffin Man?"

8. turning something that was a mess into something that looks good with a little hard work

9. a cat curled up on my lap

10. blue skies, gentle breezes and sunshine

(Every day since January first I have been writing in my gratitude journal. I write at least three things I am thankful for each day...it really helps focus my perspective on the positive. I am now up to 377 things I am thankful for. My girls keep a gratitude journal as well. A good habit...)

No comments:

Post a Comment