Thursday, January 20, 2011

a few of my favourite things

a trip to the gynecologist

The last time I went to the OB/GYN here in CZ it was like medieval dungeon mixed with voodoo magic. As a result, I haven't gone in a couple of years which is bad. My friend recommended her OB/GYN so I went yesterday. It was a long wait in the waiting room and the magazines were ALL from 2007-2008. I wonder if Obama wins the election?? And the thing he used really looked like the one in the cartoon above. YIKES!!! All told, it was a good experience, he was nice and not at all voodoo shaman like. Also, there was no Igor, the mad lab assistant or dungeon decor. He used a computer and not a typewriter and he didn't smoke or drink coffee while he examined me. He also didn't hum Bon Jovi while doing the breast exam. So I am happy.

1 comment: