Sunday, January 2, 2011

resolute

res·o·lute

[rez-uh-loot]  
–adjective

1.firmly resolved or determined; set in purpose or opinion.
2. characterized by firmness and determination, as the temper, spirit, actions, etc.

Last night we prayed and asked God to help us to trust Him and walk so closely with Him so as to wear the dust of the Rabbi (see yesterday's post). Asking Him to reveal to us what we might change or do differently we then wrote down our New Year's resolutions. I am sharing mine so that you will see what God is doing in my heart and mind...


1. to take better care of the friendships that I have...I must make more time for them.


2. to spend one-on-one time with each of my children...this I must schedule, like a date.


3. to act like this is my home...meaning, make doctor's appointments and dental appointments like I would in the States...we don't know when we are going back, so I can't put them off.


4. to wear the dust of the Rabbi, branding me a disciple.

No comments:

Post a Comment