Friday, January 4, 2013

Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes.
No reward is offered for they are gone forever.
Horace Mann

These last several months have brought with them suffering, frustration, sorrow and confusion leaving TIME for nothing but survival. But, happy day, joy comes to us in the morning. We enter the morning of our New Year awoken by the God who hears and sees and is merciful and loving. My TIME is His. On what shall I spend this both rare and ubiquitous commodity?

I have TIME for school...
I am studying
UCSC for certification as an administrator of schools
Bible History course
Jewish studies at an online yeshiva

I have TIME for family...
dates with my husband and the girls
game night
dinners around the table
popcorn and a movie whilst in jammies on the couch
Skype with my much missed family across the pond


I have TIME for friends...
Bible study group ( I love you guys!)
monthly themed dinners at our house
Ladies' nights

I have TIME for myself...
got a fair few books for Christmas
going to the gym and the sauna
studying: for me it is a joy


I have TIME for faith...
taking opportunities to help and love others
prayer
Holy Scripture
loving God
allowing myself to be loved




3 comments:

  1. So glad you are taking the Ancient Bible class ("Bible History for Beginners"). And it was a pleasure hearing the story of your family. I know you've read about mine. One day, may our families meet in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're back. You should send email to all your 'followers' so they are aware you are blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista,
    What a JOY to be reading your blog again. I'm just incredibly impressed with all you are doing with your precious hours. How do you do it? I'm excited about how the Lord is going to use your faithful study and amazing challenges of the last 6 years. I'm really in awe.

    I love the pictures, the stories, and getting glimpses of your heart. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete