Friday, June 4, 2010

spoken gratitude

1. sitting by the Vltava river listening to Dan and the kids goof around.

2. watching Roxie open her birthday gifts...especially the box of real fossils. She was so excited as "Museum Curator" is high on her list of things to be when she grows up.

3. fossils

4.McDonald's burgers, fries and chicken nuggets. Sometimes you just want it...

5. only 20 more days of school...the countdown begins and perseverance is practiced!

6. The sun shining this morning. Not sure how long it will last but enjoying every second of it!

7. our new insect pets

8. my new friend, Sothie

9. being bored (something children despise, but for a busy grown-up like me, I relish it)

10. my work...So I saw that there is nothing better than that a man should rejoice in his work ~Ecc. 3:22

1 comment: